Bring Your Book To Life On a Custom Cover
Want something unique and unusual? Anything is possible with digital art. I love to combine 2D and 3D art to create book covers no one has ever seen before. You’re not stuck sorting through thousands of overused stock photos for something that looks kind of like your characters. If you can dream it, I can create it. They can be as photo realistic as you want, or like a painting, cartoon, or any other style you desire. I can integrate stock photos if desired, as well as personal or commissioned artwork, or anything else. The only limit is your imagination!
Here are a few examples (click on each picture below for a better view.)
Benefits of a Llynara.com Custom Cover:
- Unique: No one else will have the same cover that you do. The design will never be sold again.
- Character Creation: Yes, I do that! As a digital artist, I work in 2D and 3D to create whatever you can imagine across genres, gender, races, ethnicity, you name it. This is why I got into cover creation and what I enjoy the most!
- Series: Do the first book with me and get the rest of the series at a deeper discount. My process makes doing series much easier than conventional methods and we’re happy to pass along the savings.
- Repeat Buyer Discounts: Buy a custom cover, get discounts towards future custom covers
- Extras: Add print and audio covers, social media banners and more below
- Rights: It’s yours to do what you want with, forever. The artist retains copyrights to the artwork, the buyer retains usage rights.
Cost: Custom covers start at $399 and require a non-refundable 50% deposit via Paypal. This is not Fiver. Many hours go into creating unique art, using a variety of resources that are always properly licensed. I try to keep my prices reasonable because I love what I do and am also an author. If you’re tight on cash, don’t worry – premades covers and tailored premades are available to fit a variety of budgets.
Time Frame: I’ll send you two drafts within two weeks, often much sooner than that, depending on how far in advance I’m booked. Each cover, just like each book, is unique. Some come together quickly, some don’t. On a tight deadline? One of my premade covers might be a better fit for you.
Revisions: I will work closely with you to make sure you have a cover you love. I don’t limit revisions but ask that they stay within reason.
- Tell me what you’re looking for: Fill out the form below with as much detail as possible. Include links to covers or art you like that are along the same lines. An inspiration piece is always a great starting point, but if you don’t have one, that’s okay too.
- Submit form and payment. You’ll be taken to Paypal to make your deposit.
- Discussion: Expect to hear from me via email within 72 hours of payment to go over your information and confirm that I have a clear idea of what you’re looking for.
- Mock-ups: I’ll deliver at least two mockups to you within 2 weeks. If necessary, we’ll work together on a third one.
- Fine Tuning: We’ll pick your favorite, then fine tune the vision together until we get it right.
- Finals: Once we’re in agreement on the final version, the final half of your payment will be required before you receive the files.